Private, cross-platform package tracking app.
Track postal items directly on your device using accounts of postal services. The app respects your privacy and freedom: you don't use third-party online services.
- Free and Open Source software (FOSS)
- Support for various platfroms and devices (currently Android only)
- Support accounts of different carriers
- Detailed information about the postal items, carriers, tracking history
- Local push notifications
- Automatic tracking in the background, and also manual refreshing
- Ability to add a list of track numbers
- Filter and sort numbers by activity date, package status, carrier, etc
- Barcode and QR code scanner for tracking numbers
- Barcode generator
- Archiving tracking numbers
- Material Design 2.0
- Night theme
- Responsive UI for different devices form factors
Linux(planned) iOS(planned) macOS(planned) Web(planned) Windows(planned)
Supported postal services
- Spanish (thanks sguinetti)
If you like LibreTrack you can support developer with these methods. If you have problems with payment or you want to donate in another way, contact me:
[email protected]. Thank you!
- Yandex Money (YooMoney):
- Amazon.com eGift Cards: just choose your amount and type e-mail
[email protected]in the gift card details https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B004LLIKVU/
To build, you need to install Flutter.
Enter the following command in the terminal to build the project:
- Android APK
flutter build apk --flavor main
flutter build apk --flavor main --split-per-abi
flutter build apk --flavor main --target-platform [android-arm|android-arm64|android-x64]
Please see CONTRIBUTING.md
Copyright (C) 2021 Yaroslav Pronin <[email protected]> Copyright (C) 2021 Insurgo Inc. <[email protected]> This file is part of LibreTrack. LibreTrack is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.