The project is broken up into a few key folders
- lib: Directory containing all Flutter/Dart code.
- app: Application setup and configuration
- models: Domain model used throughout the codebase
- screens: UI widgets displayed to the user. This directory also contains the subfolder "desktop," which holds code for devices with large screen sizes.
- utils: Helper functions and extensions
- widgets: Reusable pieces of UI used by both the desktop and mobile layouts.
Animations sourced from Rive's community center. Check out their website for awesome animated assets.
A demo can be found on my Twitter (@Nash0x7e2): https://twitter.com/Nash0x7E2/status/1408247759816306690